Tue. to Sun. from 10 to 18, in December, daily from 10 to 18
You can visit Ristorante La Sosta even if you don’t enter the museum!
COVID-19 protection concept
The health and safety of staff and guests are of paramount importance to. To ensure everyone’s protection at Ristorante La Sosta, the institution has developed a protection concept that implements the COVID-19 measures of the federal and cantonal government. In addition to the basic rules regarding hygiene and social distancing, the following measures are in place:
- Social distancing: A distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained between the tables.
- Hand hygiene: Wash your hands with water and soap or use disinfectant.
The following applies to the interior:
- Masks may only be removed at the table.
- Contact details must be collected from one person per table.
- Inside seating is compulsory
Barfüsserplatz is just a short stroll of about fifteen minutes from the SBB train station.
Another convenient alternative is the tram – take SBB Tram No. 8 from the train station to Barfüsserplatz or tram No. 11 to the Theater or Barfüsserplatz stop. From Badischer Bahnhof train station, take tram No. 6 to the Barfüsserplatz or Theater stop.
For visitors arriving by car, the carparks near the SBB train station (Centralbahnparking), Elisabethen, Steinen, or Parkhaus Badischer Bahnhof, are highly recommended.