Tue. to Sun. from 10 to 18, in December, daily from 10 to 18
You can visit Ristorante La Sosta even if you don’t enter the museum!
COVID-19 protection concept
The health and safety of staff and guests are of paramount importance to. To ensure everyone’s protection at Ristorante La Sosta, the institution has developed a protection concept that implements the COVID-19 measures of the federal and cantonal government. In addition to the basic rules regarding hygiene and social distancing, the following measures are in place:
Access only with an official certificate of vaccination or recovery and an official proof of identity. (from the age of 16) The validity of the certificate can only be verified by scanning a QR code with the application "Covid Certificate".
- Wearing a mouth-nose protection (mask) is again compulsory in the whole museum, the shop and in the restaurant (up to the table).
- hand disinfectant is available in the foyer for visitors and staff
- in the Boutique visitors are asked to touch only the goods they wish to buy
- card payment at the cash desk is preferred
- access to the museum or specific exhibition rooms can be temporarily restricted if there are too many people in them
Barfüsserplatz is just a short stroll of about fifteen minutes from the SBB train station.
Another convenient alternative is the tram – take SBB Tram No. 8 from the train station to Barfüsserplatz or tram No. 11 to the Theater or Barfüsserplatz stop. From Badischer Bahnhof train station, take tram No. 6 to the Barfüsserplatz or Theater stop.
For visitors arriving by car, the carparks near the SBB train station (Centralbahnparking), Elisabethen, Steinen, or Parkhaus Badischer Bahnhof, are highly recommended.