Tue. to Sun. from 10 to 18, in December, daily from 10 to 18
You can visit Ristorante La Sosta even if you don’t enter the museum!
COVID-19 protection concept
The health and safety of staff and guests are of paramount importance to. To ensure everyone’s protection at Ristorante La Sosta, the institution has developed a protection concept that implements the COVID-19 measures of the federal and cantonal government. In addition to the basic rules regarding hygiene and social distancing, the following measures are in place:
Access only with an official certificate of vaccination or recovery and an official proof of identity. (from the age of 16) The validity of the certificate can only be verified by scanning a QR code with the application "Covid Certificate".
- Wearing a mouth-nose protection (mask) is again compulsory in the whole museum, the shop and in the restaurant (up to the table).
- hand disinfectant is available in the foyer for visitors and staff
- in the Boutique visitors are asked to touch only the goods they wish to buy
- card payment at the cash desk is preferred
- access to the museum or specific exhibition rooms can be temporarily restricted if there are too many people in them
从中心火车站(SBB)到赤足广场(Barfüsserplatz)走路仅需要大约15分钟。您也可以乘坐有轨电车，即我们巴塞尔人称之为Tram。从SBB火车站乘坐8号电车到赤足广场(Barfüsserplatz)。您也可以乘坐11号电车到剧院（Theater）或者赤足广场(Barfüsserplatz)下车。 另外也可以从巴登火车站（Badischem Bahnhof）乘坐6号电车到赤足广场（Barfüsserplatz）或者剧院站（Theater）下车。自驾车的参观者可把车停存在SBB火车站的停车场(中心停车场), 我们推荐您把车停在伊丽莎贝森 (Elisabethen), 石太内 (Steinen) 停车场或巴登火车站的停车场。